Spring Rally - your questions.

Do we need to bring Area flags, tents etc.?

Karl

The latest forecast I saw suggests it will be fine with the occasional shower. Not very warm though.

Karl 

We have space set aside for some Area tents if you’d like to bring them, but they can’t be pitched before the gates open and will be in Pedestrian areas.

High pressure over the North sea makes the forecasting hard, I am keeping an eye on it and it is changing every time I look at it, hoping that it will hold!

There is plenty of cover should we get a passing shower.

But yes all agree its not going to be a balmy spring weekend, so as I am loading the van now, we will have plenty of woolies and new jackets on the Club stand! and of course a lovely Spring Rally Ale to warm the cockles when you get home!

There are no heavy showers forecast, only very light around 1 o’clock and 4 o’ clock. I was over there yesterday, and it was sunny, the place looked stunning ! L

There are no heavy showers forecast, only very light around 1 o’clock and 4 o’ clock. I was over there yesterday, and it was sunny, the place looked stunning ! L

There are no heavy showers forecast, only very light around 1 o’clock and 4 o’ clock. I was over there yesterday, and it was sunny, the place looked stunning ! Looking forward to Sunday.

Yes, I think we get the message Phil!

What’s the weather going to be again Phil? :wink:

:slight_smile: you’ve got to smile! Fair play Tobytyke , went past ( well nearly ) today myself, was travelling south on A1, weather was/is glorious at the moment! It’s just over 19 miles from my set off point on Sunday, might have to have a comfort break half way? :slight_smile:

Barrie

Thanks Ian keep the good work up mate your doing a great job

I am not a member and in an MX-5 where will I park? Priority is given to all Member MX-5s, non member and other vehicle owners will be parked in adjacent parking

Hi.

With the above in mind. I’ll be joining the club on the day. So where will I be parked?

Only 3 days left, fingers crossed for good weather 

Thanks

Lynette 

Should a member of the OC only this evening discovered that his membership card isn’t where he thought it was, what options are available to him at this late stage should the continued turning upside down of the house prove unfruitful?

I’m asking for a friend, obviously…

Karl

your ‘friend’ could try to call membership in the morning and asking very nicely plead with Jim or Mattie for a card to be reprinted and posted first class. However expect language  As they don’t work Fridays

if you are coming in an MX-5 you’ll be parked with all the other ones, other vehicles will be parked to the side of the main lawn 

perhaps if your “friend” is a Club official of some sort he can bring his badge of officialdom, a note of his membership number, and where appropriate endeavour to blag it, perhaps using the words " do you know who I am!!" its worked for a “friend” of mine in the past… but of course no way could anyone from the Club condone that sort of behaviour…

Good morning! The weather at Wentworth is currently bright and sunny with very little cloud although cool ( it’s 7.50) hopefully it will warm up throughout the day and we will be blessed with the same tomorrow for the main event.
We at Peaks & Pennines wish everyone a safe journey to the venue and look forward to welcoming you to what is a spectacular, stunning venue…you will no doubt ask " Who lives in a house like this? "

Karl,

I happen to have Vicki’s card with me and she’s not here, so if I spot you begging at the gate you can borrow it and try the trans-gender route.

Nick