spring rally

get plenty of pics up for “us” that were unable to attend this year please…

^^^ I’m just wondering if the state of the website currently is previnting or slowing that process down, we usually have a few to view by now.

Anyway looking forward to them.

Here you go - a few from my perspective…

Hi Mick,

Plenty of photos if you look around the various OC regional FB forums…as you know thats where most members now use…again plenty of the OC FB page…

Here are a few more…

MX-5 OC Spring Rally Goodwood 2018

Another reason that the OC Forum is getting quiet, FarceBook, why on earth is everyone using that instead of this place, and why are regions allowed to move away from the forum, the original forum. Many, many people just do not do FB.

Errr -  no five-minute waits and triple posts on Facebook…

Errr -  no five-minute waits, 404 messages or triple posts on Facebook…

Errr -  no five-minute waits, 404 NotFound messages, or triple posts on Facebook…

Errr -  no five-minute waits, 404 NotFound messages, or triple posts on Facebook…?

NB - I’ve been struggling for over ten minutes to post this message - this is now my fifth sixth attempt.

QED.

Unbelievable.

Sorry if this post is off piste, but Nick and Jane’s post no.8 has hit upon an interesting point I feel.  As one who loves conspiracy theories, perhaps the managers of this site actually WANT everyone to use Facebook, so they haven’t got to go to the bother of paying for new, updated software to make this forum work properly, and they can then simply can it !

Personally, I find Facebook a nightmare, and would much rather use this forum instead.

Really!!! 

AS a NC member I only use this forum  OC web site and of course the local SWM forum. I do NOT use Facebook at all. 

I’d like to thank the people who posted the photos, I know it takes a little time but I also do not use face book, really appreciate your photos, there were some good photographer at the show. 

Thanks

Terry 

At least Facebook works

Sealed

It’s too nosy though but I know what you mean.

TBH I use FB but only briefly been on the OC site, this will suffice for me.

Oh and thanks for the pics folks.

Always enjoy looking at photos, so thanks for posting. Looks like there were lots of interesting cars there.

My local camera club only used Flickr in the early days and whenever any member posted photos, there were always lots of constructive and encouraging comments posted. Now, half the membership use Flickr and never gets to see what’s posted on FB and half the members use FB and never get to see what’s on Flickr. This has resulted in a split club which isn’t half as enjoyable to be part of as it was pre-FB. I fear this club could be going the same way.

Paul