Sunday Run 7th August 2022

Hello everyone
This run will start and end in Ashby de la Zouch. We will meet from 9.30 at Tesco Car Park and leave promptly at 10am to our coffee stop at Berkely Garden Centre, Rangemore. There will be time for shopping too (or kicking tyres in the car park :smiley: ) We will return to Ashby via a different route for a carvery lunch (£11.95pp) at The Beeches at 2.00pm.
I have booked up to 50 in for lunch, definite numbers not needed until a week before, but it would be good to know who might be free to join us so that I can give them an indication a couple of weeks before.
The first part of the run is about 35 miles and should take about 75 minutes. The return route is some 29 miles and will take about 1 hour.
Karen and Paul Wesson

1 Like

Hi Karen and Paul,

Karen and I would love to join you for the run and meal.

Paul and Karen B

Please add David and Cath to your drive and meal.

Many thanks

David

Hi Karen & Paul

Please add me to your list. Thank you.

Dennis

1 Like

Hi Karen & Paul,

Please add us to your list.
Kind regards,

Anthony and Carol

Hi
Please add us to the list for this drive and the meal.
Thanks
Jan and John x

Can you add Martin & Anne to the run please. Looking forward to meeting up with you all again

I’d love to join you on the run , including pub dinner :heart:
Thanks
Sharon

Hi
please add Dave & Julie to the list for drive and lunch
thanks

Ray n Glennis would like to join you for the ride and lunch

Please include us for the drive and the meal

Nigel & Janet

Hi Karen and Paul.

Chris and I would love to join you for the run out and meal. So please count us in.

Angie c

Lovely to hear from everyone. Now the route is planned we are going to drive it again on Saturday to do the mileages - which will call for cake at the Garden Centre :joy:
A bit of advance info, we will be away from 2nd to 19th July so won’t be checking this thread during that time.
K&P

Hi Karen & Paul. Please add David & Ann to your list and meal . Regards David

Could you please add us both for the run and meal
Thanks
David and Anita

Please can you add us to the list.
Many thanks,
Max and Michele

Hi Karen & Paul
Can you please add us to your list and meal, Thanks Mick & Suzanne

Hi Karen and Paul

Can you please put Karen and Dave down for your run and meal [i looked at the pub website and they do meals other than carvery will that be OK as i’m not a carvery lover cheers Dave]
Thanks Karen and Dave

Hi Karen & Paul

Please add us to your run

Don & Kate

Please add Claire and Sandy for the drive and meal
Thanks
Sandy