Super Car Sunday Gaydon 27th June 2010 NOW FULLY BOOKED !

NOW FULLY BOOKED

<st1:place w:st=“on”><st1:placename w:st=“on”>Super</st1:placename> <st1:placename w:st=“on”>Car</st1:placename> <st1:placename w:st=“on”>Sunday</st1:placename> <st1:placename w:st=“on”>Gaydon</st1:placename> <st1:placename w:st=“on”>Heritage</st1:placename> <st1:placetype w:st=“on”>Museum</st1:placetype></st1:place> June 27th<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

Hi<o:p></o:p>

We have been invited again this year to attend the Super Sunday at <st1:place w:st=“on”><st1:placename w:st=“on”>Gaydon</st1:placename> <st1:placename w:st=“on”>Heritage</st1:placename> <st1:placename w:st=“on”>Motor</st1:placename> <st1:placetype w:st=“on”>Museum</st1:placetype></st1:place> in Warwickshire.<o:p></o:p>

This is an excellent day out and a chance to see some of the worlds fastest and greatest supercars from Deloreans to Bugattis.<o:p></o:p>

Last year there were about 50 Lamborghini’s alone !<o:p></o:p>

The show will also feature Russ Swift doing things in a Mini that you did not think possible, driving around the arena on 2 wheels for example or trying to break his own world record at handbrake parking into a space 12 inches larger than the car !!!<o:p></o:p>

Apart from various other attractions each year attracts about 25 car clubs from early Triumphs to Dodge Vipers<o:p></o:p>

The show is set just in front of the museum which also excellent and features some unusual cars.<o:p></o:p>

It really is an action packed day with something happening and something to look at all day<o:p></o:p>

Full details can be seen here on the Super Sunday website<o:p></o:p>

http://www.supercarsunday.co.uk/index.html <o:p></o:p>

We have been offered 12 car places and 18 tickets for the show<o:p></o:p>

The price of this is completely free !!!<o:p></o:p>

This will be strictly on a first come first served basis<o:p></o:p>

Please post if you would like to join us and how many tickets you require (maximum of 2 per car J)<o:p></o:p>

If all the tickets have been taken but there are still car spaces available then it is possible to pay the entry fee of £11 but this would still allow you to park with the club within the show (up to a maximum of 12 cars)

We have exclusive parking with in the show alonside the Dodge Vipers and Ferarris Etc, we need to be in position no later than 9.00am before the public arrive<o:p></o:p>

This is usually very popular so get in quick if you want to join us <o:p></o:p>

This will give you an idea what to expect<o:p> </o:p>

<o:p>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id0DpduNWkc </o:p>

<o:p></o:p> 

<o:p></o:p> Latest List

<o:p></o:p> 

Name MX5 Model Tickets Required
 Arizonasun  Launch Edition Mk3  2 FREE
 Harco  Copper Red Mk3  2 FREE
 Clix  Winning Blue Mk3  2 FREE
 Steve Byran  Mk1 RS Ltd  2 FREE
 Doug Passell  Black Lemans  1 FREE

Ady  Mk1 Black  2 FREE
 Compact90  Red Mk1  2 FREE
 Nigel  Art Vin Mk2  2 FREE
 Mk3 Ant  Mk3 Winning Blue  1 FREE
 Baftacat  Green Mk1  2 FREE
 Viper  Mk1  1 to Pay

<o:p>                      </o:p>

Crikey, is it that time of year already?!

Will wait and see if anyone that may be headed back from the Spring Rally wants to go before saying ‘yes please’ as I went last year and feel it would be a little unfair going again if it stops someone that hasn’t had the chance.

That said, this really is a cracking event, if the weather and turnout are as good as last year then it will be another stormer Thumbs up

Yeah, awesome! Thinking about this earlier, so yes please Paul can you put me down for 2 tickets?
Winning Blue Mk3 … like ma sig sez [:)]

Two cars, three people please.

Steve Bryan + partner in Mk1 RS

Me in Black LM.

Thanks.

Oh bu55er it, so much for being patient and fair! Arizona can you put me down please, same car as last year (if you still have the details), plus two occupants. I figure a bit of father/son bonding time is long overdue and what better way than a car show!

Thanks mate.

Jon

“…get in quick if you want to join us”  

One car two people if that’s ok ??

Me and Gill very much enjoyed it last year and would love the opportunity to come back.

Hi all

if theirs still room could i have 2 tickets and and 1 car (one child and one adult) and also

Nigel 1 car and 2 people.

total 2 car and 4 people.

cheers ian from the nem area

Hi ,

One car, two people if enough tickets left.  I know it’s borderline now , let me know.

Thanks, John

Flicking through the thread, looks like all Mk1s and 3s, or have I missed a Mk2 / 2.5 there somewhere???

My plan is to drive down to Norfolk sat, get the lad from school, then drive across to a travellodge or similar, ready for an early start, jetwash & wax Sun am. Anyone coming across from the East have a similar plan…Ady?

Looking forward to this year Big Smile

Hi, are there any spaces left for me and my mk3 sport? Sounds like a good day out!

Antony

Don’t know if anyone remembers but…

I was due to go last year and had my space reserved. Unfortunately my car decided to deestroy it’s diff on the Thursday before!!

-any space for me this year?? 2 tickets if possible?

Thanks.

Hi Eveyone

I have made the list on the 1st post

All the car spaces have now filled up (12 cars)

and the ticket allocation of 18 has now gone

This means the last couple of cars will have to pay for some tickets (this would be better to do this in advance)

If eveyone could pm me there car regs this would be a help on the day

Sorry for those that have missed out or will have to pay for some tickets but I have had to do this on a first come first served basis

oh man, i was waiting for my account to be activated to try and get a spot on show as i missed the phoenixfives one and the Nutz one, i just missed it.

If anyone pulls out can i have first dibs on a car slot please?

There’s one coming along from us.
Nige’s Mk2 1.8 NR-Limited SE Import, Art Vin Red

NEM names, car colours and regs sent. Cheers.

Brilliant !!! Can’t wait for this again this year … let’s keep our fingers crossed that the weather is as good this year. Cool

Hi

Yes I will put you down for first choice if someone pulls out

For the couple of people that need tickets i have just been looking on the website and this is what i have found out

It seems a bit pointless buying tickets in advance as they are only slightly cheaper but incur a £1.50 booking fee making the tickets the same price !

It will be fine to just buy them on the gate on the day, just tell them that you are with the MX5 owners club and you need a ticket and they will tell you what to do

Paul

Thanks to everyone that has pm’d me there details