Super Car Sunday Gaydon 27th June 2010 NOW FULLY BOOKED !

Sorry, but I can’t now make this event due to a serious illness in the family.  I hope you all have a great time.

Sorry to hear that I hope the person concerned is better soon

Thanks for letting me know, I have contacted the person who was first reserved on the list

ignore me :slight_smile:

Sorry what do you mean ?

I have Steve Byran as listed but i have no information about him does anyone know

Car reg, forum name, model of mx5 ? 

Funny, he’s on the list up above and he sent you the details as a PM too. Doesn’t come on the forum, I asked for his tickets on his behalf. He has a Mk1 RS. I’ll see if I can get the reg.

M438 NTA

Really looking forward to this now, and it looks like good weather again too.
I know we have to be in place before 9am, but what time do we need to be there to pick up tickets from you ??

Latest List

Name MX5 Model Tickets Required
 Arizonasun  Launch Edition Mk3  2 FREE
 Harco  Copper Red Mk3  2 FREE
 Clix  Winning Blue Mk3  2 FREE
 Steve Byran  Mk1 RS Ltd  2 FREE
 Doug Passell  Black Lemans  1 FREE
 Peleton72  Mk1 Red  2 FREE
 Ady  Mk1 Black  2 FREE
 Compact90  Red Mk1  2 FREE
 Nigel  Art Vin Mk2  2 FREE
 Mk3 Ant  Mk3 Winning Blue  1 FREE
 Baftacat  Green Mk1  2 to Pay
 Viper  Mk1  1 to Pay

Hi Ady

Good question

We need to be in postion no later than 9.30am otherwise we may not be allowed in

I hope to be there for around 9.15

I may have someone there earlier around 9.00am if you have not been before ask at the gate were the club members are meeting and the will direct you

If you have been before it is at the usual place

pictured here

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B2ghJoKk5kRbYTBjOTE5ZmQtYmJjNC00MzAxLTlkYTQtNDBhMDk1YzIyN2Uz&hl=en

we will need to put on the wrist bands that will be given out on the day before we can enter the show and park up, when entering the show you will be directed to where are allocated spot is within the show

Please bare in mind that there will be other mx5 clubs there so make sure you park int he OC area (nothing at all against the other clubs but it can all get messy with people trying to park in the wrong areas)  

Anyone that needs tickets can get them on the gate

Paul

Sorry but dont think its really fair that in the first post it states ‘strictly first come first serve’…then you give a free ticket to someone after I had put my name down, and I have to pay?! Huh?

Yep my mistake I have now amended the list in the order people asked

Sorry for any confusion its gets complicated ! 

Latest List

Peleton72  Mk1 Red  2 FREE
 Ady  Mk1 Black  2 FREE
 Baftacat  Green Mk1  2 to Pay
 Viper  Mk1  1 to Pay

No worries mate…all thats needed is some good weather!

I presume I wont be the only one with a few cleaning products stashed in the boot?!! Stick Tongue Out

Sorry Arizona, I’m about to make it more so. I apologise for the lastminute.com cancellation but sadly (and believe me I’m gutted) I’m not able to get away from work. We are so close to going away that everything has had to go on hold until such a time as we can relax a little before our deployment date, sadly that means I’m not able to get away for Sunday.

My only hope is that at least someone will take the free places and enjoy the day.

Sorry again, I hate messing people about.

Jon

Does Peleton not coming mean I get my ticket back? Confused

Sorry Arizona, I’m about to make it more so. I apologise for the lastminute.com cancellation but sadly (and believe me I’m gutted) I’m not able to get away from work. We are so close to going away that everything has had to go on hold until such a time as we can relax a little before our deployment date, sadly that means I’m not able to get away for Sunday.

My only hope is that at least someone will take the free places and enjoy the day.

Sorry again, I hate messing people about.

Hi

No problem at all, these things cant be helped 

Ady  Mk1 Black  2 FREE
 Baftacat  Green Mk1  2 FREE
 Viper  Mk1  1 to Pay

Yes in fact as you were the next on the list you may have both tickets so you dont have to pay at all

Paul

Yay!

Just hope my car is ready. Got it back today and it was running really lumpy, think timing is set wrong. Gone back to mechanic and should be back to me tomorrow night…

If not i’ll be the one who sounds like chitty chitty bang bang on Sunday!!

so am i right in saying that even though some people are taking peopel with them i dont get a ticket?