Super Car Sunday Gaydon 27th June 2010 NOW FULLY BOOKED !

…don’t take my tickets away again Paul!..

Paul,

Altruistically, having been to Supercar Sunday twice on freebie MX5OC tickets I think it’s time someone else had a go, if it’s not too late to pass the place on to someone on the waiting list, preferably someone who’s not been before.

It’s not as if I’m not going to have a surfeit of car events in the next few weeks, what with the Classic Le Mans and Silverstone Classic. I’ve bought a 3 day pass for the latter and really must make more effort to get there every day this year. Smile

Pass the place on - QUICKLY - before I regret it and change my mind!

thats very kind.

does this mean i get a ticket after all?

No problem - but who gets the ticket is up to Paul, who’s organising all this. I can use the time to tinker and prep my car for the upcoming trips Thumbs up

De to circumstances beyond our control, both myself and arizonasun can NOT now make this event.

This makes 4 tickets available on a first come first served basis. (viper has bagged pasells ticket)

Someone will need to collect the tickets from the clubs ticket office and then distribute them to those on the list.

Sorry this has happened but we are sure you will have a great time.

That’s a shame Harco. My next question was going to be did we want to meet up and go in convoy from Reading.

I am defo still going, even if I have to push the car along the M40! I missed out last year due to diff breaking and family bereavment. This year my water pump chose to fail last week and I have just got the car back on the road.

I will get there about 9am. Never been before, I have a Green Eunos (reg Jxxx DYP) with loud exhaust and black/chrome 15" wheels. If you see me looking lost, wave!

-if anybody going wants my mobile number PM me.

thanks for the ticket i realy apprecite that.

i was planning on gettign there before 9am, where do we collect tickets from?

Im coming down fro mcoventry if anyone is coming from that way?

I’m coming from Coventry, finham area. If there’s any tickets spare let me know as I’m taking my son!
Where in cov u from?

I’m planning on being there for 9am. It’s about two and a half hours so will leave about ten past six just incase.
There’s a meeting place at the entrance for car clubs to collect tickets … I believe it was signposted last year, but it’ll be obvious as there will be a load of cars waiting outside.
Thumbs up

Hi

Yes sorry for that as Harco said we cant unfortunetly make this event now (even though I organised it !)

All you will have to do is ask at the gat when you arrive were there club meeeting point is they will direct you

Once there just ask at the office (small brick building) for the MX5 group tickets (booked in the name of Paul Bateman) 

Hope you all have a great day !

Was great to meet everyone today! Thanks for the bacon cob too! Big Smile

Weather was great and the cars even greater! Heres a few pics of the event:

Pre-show clean:

The naughty corner:

Some well needed shade:

All the best,

Antony

It was a good day wasn’t it?

I would upload my piccies but you seem to have the same taste as me!

Great to meet you, i’m off to get some baby bath tomorrow…

Haha yep you cant beat a bit of Johnsons!

I bought some dodo juice wax from one of the stands to try out too! :slight_smile:

Let me know how you get on with it!

Ant

It was a great day out, maybe a bit less to see than last year but perfect weather. Our area by the trees also gave some welcome shade.

We even managed to escape before they put the football on… result!

Steve

Looks like you all had a thoughaly rubbish day so I won’t feel too gealous that I had to give my tickets up in the name of work Angry

Yep the show was crap and the footy was great…oh…wait a minute! 

What a brilliant day out !! Me and Gill loved every minute.
Many thanks for the space on the stand and the tickets. Feel kinda sad it’s over now.

It was good to meet some of you there. our area was much better and felt much more part of the show this year.
I probably spent a million pounds in my virtual garage yesterday and one very kind man let Gill have a sit in his Aston Martin.
I did try and find the guy who owned the Morgan Aero 8 to see if he’d let me fulfill a dream and have a sit in it, but I couldn’t find him.

I’ll get some pics up later once they’re downloaded.

Looking forward to next year already, although we’d be quite happy to pay next time as we’ve had tickets for two years now. Thumbs up