The New Blyton Park Circuit 19th March

Photos are now on the mot website and very good they are too

Mike

Who`s this then

some nice pics up mate   Cool

lol you rotten bugger …Embarassed  Angry lol

Here’s the video I took Blyton Video

It was quiet on the track so not many cars appear. It does show, in the overtaking, the exemplary track manners that were a feature of the day.

nice video there ken Cool

Nice driving there Ken.

You video appears on Openpitlane forum where various arm chair critics are passing interesting comments

sigh to him self, …

when i use to run quad track days you would alway get some cock moaning about this or that… and people that had never been to the track event… stuck up bunch …Thinking

nick it was a top day and yes i went with an open mind, due to the fact it was work in progress …  Smile and there was no uptodate you tube clips . ( if you no what i mean )

i think 99% of people had a good time and came a way with a smile on there face, and it was abargin   as well… Smile for us not so well of people that cant aford to blow 200 + notes for track days… Embarassed

regards gaz

keep up the good work

Ill ditto that with nobs  on, I didnt expect much for 60 smackers but it was a cracking day and well done to Nick and the crew. I think its going to be a great  venue if it all goes to plan and I shall certainly be back. I`d even have another go as it is for another £60

Mike

PS. video being edited as we speakGeek

You cheeky sod Mike…

Sorry My Grandaughter came first as id already said id pick her up as i was off work that day

I should be at the rest of the MOT days apart from Mallory.

That is if I dont stuiff her at the Ring in May…No lets not even joke about that.

I am pleased you all had a good time…and if you dont spin your not trying hard enough…just dont hit anything hard.!!

Hope to see you at some of them

Alan

lol grandaughter has to come 1st mate… Smile

if i wasnt on a 4day stag do in benidorm in may Wink so theres no way i could get a pass out or aford it Sad i would love to do the ring…

me and mike had our little tussles didnt we mate Zip It!

Gaz

Yeah first its the kids who come first then just when you think your lifes your own along come the grandkids still wouldnt change em for the world ( and Ive got 5 and the latest one (Lilly Mai) due in 4 weeks) I would also love to do the ring but like you Gaz I cant afford it at the mo, maybe one day!! just looking at booking Cadwell with MOT in june so get saving Gaz and I assume you will be there Alan ?

Mike

If i can get the time off from work i will be well up for cadwell, as its s stunning track. Cool but got horrid feeling junes already booked up mate Sad

im off when mot go to bedford , so will defo be booked in for that one… even thro im meant to be taking my good lady away that week ops … ThinkingWink looks like we will be going a day late… ehhehhe

Gaz

What a cracking day, we we’re having soooo much fun getting to grips with the new car. It makes for an interesting drive to say the least Wink

Until of course… the gearbox let go!

Many thanks to all those that helped me on my way :thumb-up: The marshalls and other drivers for pushing us off the circuit and Nick for your investigation work :thumb-up: Oh and sorry if I looked like I was ignoring you all as you passed waving and beeping as I was being recovered, I was playing ‘what trackday’ :whistle:

Just read through the thread, thanks Gaz for the PM, even more gutted now I missed the day.

Grandchildren must always come first, tiling a bathroom should definately not Angry

Oh well, sounds like the owners are putting a lot of time, effort and money into the circuit so hopefully I’ll get there for the next one…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qd3KMz-4Pg  heres the first vid will sort some more and some photo`s

MikeBig Smile

Good Driving Mikey. Nice Vid.

I hope that thes events get the support they need.

Its Nice to get a Bargain day at times but not to the extent that companies or ventures fold.

So I expect the price will rise alongside better facilities.

And Im all for that.

Alan

You said a rude word, I heard you Shock  

Smile

SorryEmbarassed

Bad boy!!!

nice video  mate Cool

shame we did get the other spin lolEmbarassedWink