Thruxton Historic 2021: 12th & 13th June 2021

We have posted updated details for this event in the MX5OC Events Calendar, including information on how to get tickets at 50% off, using an MX5OC discount code.

As John Wheeler said in his previous post, the discount process is easy to use and represents good value.

This was a great event last year and we hope to have a good presence of MX5’s at this year’s event.

Best Regards

Mal & Terry

Patricia and I have booked for the Sunday 13th June 2021, anyone else booked other than Mal & Terry our AC’s…
Last year we all met up at the Tesco Super Store Winchester…
https://www.tesco.com/store-locator/uk/?bID=3406&sc_cmp=refygstc*3406&utm_source=yext_-_google&utm_campaign=GMB_Stores_Extra_England&utm_medium=organic

Hi Mal and Terry,

Angela and I have booked for this event on the Sunday.

The last Thruxton event we went to with the club was great fun and a good day out, well worth it.

Happy motoring, :sunglasses:

Ron and Angela

1 Like

Brilliant news, we are delighted to have you along and look forward to seeing you both there.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal
Val and Bob just booked for Thrusxton on Sunday 13th

1 Like

Hi Val & Bob,
Great news and we look forward to seeing you both there.
Best Regards
Mal

Hi Everyone,
Its great to see the take up for this event has understandably improved, now restrictions have eased and it promises to be a great weekend.

As stated in my original post, Terry and I will be at Thruxton on the Sunday only and if anyone wishes to have the Solent Area Gazebo and Feather Flag to take long on the Saturday and set up camp at the top of the grass bank we parked on last year, then please reply to this post or PM me or email: mal.rowland@mx5oc.co.uk and I will arrange hand-over of the aforementioned items.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

I have had an update from Elaine at Historic Promotions, ref our Thruxton Visit and she has just said that the number of vehicles booked to attend the Thruxton Historic race meeting using the MX5OC club code (up to 12th May) are 6 booked for Saturday and 19 for Sunday :+1:

Elaine also said that, with the event a few weeks away and club bookings closing at 2pm 7th June, could I remind your club members to go to the dedicated car club bookings page here Thruxton Historic - Car Clubs 2021 - Thruxton Motorsport Centre and apply your club code MX5212HT to obtain their discounted club tickets and free vehicle display pass.

Please note only one vehicle can be booked in for a free vehicle display pass when purchasing the driver and any passenger tickets. If a second vehicle needs to be added they will need to place a separate order for that vehicle and its driver.

Best wishes

Elaine

1 Like

Ooh - this is tempting, especially after no Goodwood Revival last year or Donington Historic

Is the club parking “in field” or just nearer the main gate? (Apologies if the answer has already been posted.)

Hi Mal I’ve just booked up for Sunday 13june will you post up if we are going in convoy or making are own way thank Gerry

1 Like

Hi all, New member here and i have booked for the weekend, looking forward to meeting all those attending.

1 Like

Hi Chris,

Glad to hear you have booked up for this event. Terry and I look forward to seeing you on the Sunday.

Best Regards

Mal

Tickets arrived in post today. Looking forward to meeting up over the weekend.

1 Like

Hi Mal!

Count me and Lauren in for the 13th :wink:

1 Like

Our tickets also arrived today…

We’ve just order tickets for the Sunday, will be our first time out, so looking forward to meeting some of you.

2 Likes

Just ordered our tickets for me and Kat :+1:

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

There seems to be an issue, in that when members received their tickets for Thruxton Historic, there should have been a Vehicle Pass for parking on the grass bank, issued with the tickets. Having been in contact with Thruxton, this appears to be an administration issue and members who have received their tickets (negative a car pass) should ring Thruxton Motor Circuit on: 01264-882222 or email: info@thruxtonracing.co.uk and provide you name and address and they will send a car pass out to you.

There is only one car pass issued per car, so I am unable to request Vehicle Passes on anyones behalf, so individuals will need to ring or email to obtain a car pass.

Best Regards

Mal

@Malski21
Hi Mal, we have a ‘Thruxton Vehicle Pass’ Car Club Display, on which you have to write your Reg Number and Mobile number…
Is this what you mean?
regards
John & patricia

Hi John,

Having not received one I dont know if that is it. However, I rang Elaine, my contact at Historic Promotions and she confirmed that the pass you have is correct, so it looks like you are good to go :+1:

Regards

Mal

2 Likes