Underseal around herts

Hi there local peeps - anyone recommend somewhere not too far from where I live (Berkhamsted - Herts) for getting a good job done on undersealing my 2014 Mk3. Have been looking around but would be great if anyone has any personal recommendations

Thanks!

1 Like

These guys have a centre in Herts.

Waxoyl Treatment For Land Rover Defender Discovery Jaguar Mercedes

I used their Egham branch and was pleased with the job.

2 Likes

Rust Proofing

CSK Automotive
Buntingford,
SG9 9JS

1 Like

Anand Viad (Search on Facebook) NW London/Watford
Highly respected

1 Like

I don’t think they do anymore. They had one in Kings/Abbots Langley but I emailed for a quote and was told it was closed and directed to the Egham location.

1 Like

I found this place in High Wycombe. Seem to be entrusted with some nice cars and review well. I exchanged emails with the owner for a quote and they seemed to know what they were talking about. Didn’t go ahead yet as haven’t had time.

https://www.autorustprevention.co.uk/

I’m around the corner (I think) @unclefishboy from you near Hemel so would be great to hear who you go with and what the feedback is (if you do go ahead)

Thanks so much all I’ll give them a call and see how i get on. They all look pretty promising, and yes the kings langley site is no more

Will report back

1 Like

Where near Hemel are you? Will have to meet up for a race!

Just on the edge of Hemel by Nash Mills/Apsley :slight_smile:

Have you used these guys yourself?

No but waiting on a booking

Anytime soon? Might be good to hear what you thought!

Has anyone used Lanoguard and applied it themselves?

I haven’t and quite frankly don’t have the skill or patience to do so! Plenty of threads on this forum on how to rust proof your car using various different potions though so give it whirl

Im in Hemel… where’s the race ?

1 Like

In my poverty spec 1.5l ND, I doubt there’ll be much of a race!

:white_check_mark: Booked 11th August…

1 Like

Where did you go for, @Jeff_jthspace ?

CSK per link above. Nice chat on the phone with Chris, so felt happy to book.

2 Likes

Let us know how it goes!