Uploading images guide!

Another go…

Got it !!

I think 1280 width is still a tad large for this forum, try 1024 and it should show up on the majority of devices without issue. Better than it was, though!

Best yet! :stuck_out_tongue: You’re getting the hang of this for sure.

How did you guess mate? I think me and you are at a similar IT literacy level Geoff!  I finally got the hang of photobucket and then it all went belly up? However, with the input from Ben with his help and guide along with MickAP who owns the stick to prod us hopeless folk with, I’ve managed to get going again  threads without the pics are awful, tried to help someone this morning with a link to a guide, totally devoid of pictures thanks to photobucket, however another member (moonshine) came to the rescue (with pics) so all sorted 

Barrie

Messing with sizes…

Got it !!

Who’s a clever boy then?  Spot on for me Geoff on the iPad 

Barrie

boom…who’s the daddy?

dropped on lucky , my son turned up and showed me…WinkWink

dropped on lucky , my son turned up and showed me…WinkWink

Never saw that bit!!! 

Barrie

I do use “Copy Dropbox Link”…  Then click the picture box and copy in the URL in …  but it does not post properly.

I can work it with postimage.org by copying the file from Dropbox. 

It’s been made more difficult recently by Dropbox changing the nature of the Public Folders.

Thanks…Steve J

Understood, the ‘copy dropbox link’ is a link to the dropbox page which hosts the image. If you right click on the actual image on the dropbox page, then choose ‘copy image address’ or ‘copy image url’, as mac is the former windows the latter, then try pasting that into the picture box on the thread, it should do the job. It worked for me earlier posting the image of your NC :) 

You are right. No one has made it particularly easy of late, postimage is the best of the bunch as it stands though! :slight_smile:

Hopefully I have resized so it doesn’t look squish. 

Lol Hopefully if my painting is still up to scratch.

My old California

Great guide…Thanks

great guide!!