Vorsprung Durch Dick'ed

What a complete and utter cock womble

Not you Scottishfiver obviously the Audi driver :slight_smile:

I’m betting the 160 odd I’ve done on a motorbike feels way faster than 201 in a car… :motorcycle:

Message in reply to Davy_F

Click Bait perhaps? :thinking:
Done on a track day I guess.

Done on the M23 apparently, with other motorists on the road too. Driving one handed, using a mobile phone to film the ‘show’

Clarification would assist. :+1:

2 Likes

Never been on a track day…

My post has already been affected by what I think is actually an algorithmic word.phrase sensing BOT. I presume it to be so as there is nothing with a pulse has done anything with it.

Probably wise just to leave it there folks otherwise we’ll end up with a little boys’ " I can pee higher’n yooz"

Otherwise Borg the BOT may nuke it.
It will be futile to resist since we are but children.
Some weird stuff here though.
I’ve just earned a Good Boy Badge for reading the Guidelines.
I’m off to take my sweetie out of teacher’s jar.
And yooz aint getting any. Just cuzz.

Cheers.
Stay safe.

2 Likes

Hi Rob, It looks as if your original post has been reinstated, but I’m not sure if it’s been “modified” or not.

Cheers bud.
Not sure grammatically what “Head Start through Dick’ed” is meant to portray though.
Not that it matters really.

Good Grief…now it’s back to Vorsprung Durch! :star_struck:
The Cyber Borg walks amongst us…and it ain’t Borg Warner.

Polis may well have cracked it :+1:

3 Likes

The Audi might have been nicked as well…at least it got a decent Italian Tune Up.

2 Likes

Absolutely awesome they got arrested. Jesus christ. You’d almost pity the f**** for not having the sense to realise this is extremely dangerous, to others, stupid, egoistic etc.

In the first part I was thinking, well at least there’s noone else on the road. O wait…f****** a*******. Passing OTHER drivers with 200mph, with ONE hand on the steering wheel and with a SMARTPHONE in the other. Damn how stupid can you be.

I’ve done stuff on the road and on track. But noone else was near when I did it. And not as crazy as this.

:unamused:

1 Like

Love you darling :heart: Editted my post a bit. Just so astonished and surprised that people do this kind of stuff.

The R-word is a bit non-PC. The rest I wasn’t fussed about. That Rubicon has been crossed in this thread.

1 Like

Difference in culture I guess but I don’t want to offend anyone. Removed it!

1 Like

And yet, move the location 600 miles to the East and it all becomes perfectly legal and reasonable!

I missed the bit where the Dutch driver was trying to get that speedo shot at 300+kph with a wobbly handheld phone. So not the same.Not sure even in Germany it’s always seen as “reasonable”.

So in surveys of the German public, a (small) majority wanted speed limits.

Even ADAC is no longer against speed limits:

https://www.thelocal.de/20200124/germanys-biggest-automative-club-no-longer-against-speed-limit-on-autobahn

As Germany has been raised.
Currently, “unless otherwise marked” no restrictions apply on German Autobahns.
Until the laws change in Germany (if they do) that’s how it is.

Thanks to Fred_Gassit for posting an informative “comparison” (reasonable? debatable of course) for us all to look at.