Wednesday 18th March - Mal's Sossie Run to the Sussex Brewery

Dear All,

Mal’s Sossie Run, “its got sizzle”, is posted in the MX5OC Events Calendar and can be found at the following link;

https://www.mx5oc.co.uk/event/solent-mals-sozzie-run/

Guaranteed to titillate your gastric juices and make your mouth water

Regards

Mal

Hi Everone,

Not had many responses to this one yet but realise with the recent changes to the forum, things have been a bit disjointed.

So, if anyone wishes to come along to Mal’s Sossie Run, please reply to this post, in order that I can update the Sussex Brewery on numbers and Sossie meal orders👍

Any problems accessing the Events Calendar from the link I provided, in my original post, please do not hesitate to get back to me on: mal.rowland@mx5oc.co.uk

Regards
Mal

Hi Mal,
Bit confused here, I emailed you mine and Angela’s menu requirements on the 16th January and you replied that it was on your spreadsheet!
So I am assuming that you have still got that.
Ron

Arrgghhh…Hi Ron,

Please excuse the typo. For “any” read “many”.

You’re choices are on the spreadsheet from memory but I will check and let you know, if your choices are not captured.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Ron & Angie,

Just got around to checking my spreadsheet and yes, your meal orders are there, so all is well.

You did want “Pig Trotters and Chips” didn’t you? :grinning:

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal put me down for this one I can walk from my house

Will do. Just you Gerry?

Not to sure Mal at this stage but will let you know

Just conducted a quick review of this event and we currently have 5 people signed up for this event and meal orders for 4 people. Keep 'em coming, as it would be good to see a few more attend the Sussex Brewery to sample their delicious Sossies :plate_with_cutlery: :beers: :+1:

Regards

Mal

Sorry Mal, can’t make it this year as I will be in the Northern Highlands enjoying the empty snow-covered roads. If the sossies are as good this year as it has been in previous years I’m sure it will be a great night out.

1 Like

Hi Colin,

Ah, sorry you and Wysi cannot make it but enjoy the snow free Scottish Roads. Give my love to Helensburgh & Loch Lomond if you get near there :wink:

Regards

Mal

Hi again everyone,

I am not panicking quite yet but with the Deadline to get meal orders in will soon be here and it is realised there has been a lot going on with respect to the new forum and people trying to find the latest posts and get used to the new logins etc.

We currently have only 5 takers and sossie meal orders. So, if you fancy tucking into a nice plate of O’Hagans Sausages on Wednesday 18th March, which will be our last indoor event, before evening drives resume, please respond to this post soonest and I will add your choices to the spreadsheet.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal.
We will meet you at the pub around 19.30 as we will struggle to make the departure time for the drive. Our order is
1 hot garlic
1 Smith Field.

Thanks
Richard and Clare.

Hi Tug,
Many thanks for that. I will add your orders to the spreadsheet and you will be all set.
Understand ref getting getting to drive departure point. I look forward to seeing you both there.
Regards
Mal

Just sausage and mash for me Mal thanks Gerry

Will do Gerry, its on my list. Just you coming along, I take it?

Regards

Mal

Also, if I order the Sussex Brewery sossies with mash and no onions and gravy etc, will that be ok?

Oh, and no side dishes?

Hi Mal,

We would like join you for this event if we’re not too late?

Please may we have O’Hagans Sausages x 1 and Fish & Chips x 1.

Thanks Sally & Colin

Hi Mal I can make it now too , cant find the menu on here but will have a look and update you by text if ok