West London Area - Hanworth Classic Car Show - Sunday 24 June

This year’s Hanworth Classic Car Show, held in Bushy Park, will be on Sunday 24th June.  Colin has kindly booked a pitch for 20 cars

Registration now open.  Remember to click the Mx5 Owners Club (WL) radio button under Club Deatils to secure your place on our plot.

This is a free event but a donation for their chosen charity (Shooting Star Chase) is requested on the day.

Expressions of interest welcome.

Attendees

1. Helen & Chris (confirmed)
    2. Colin (confirmed)
    3. Colin & Sally (confirmed)
    4. Richard & Linda (confirmed)
    5. Steve & Den (confirmed)
    6. Neil & Sirpa (confirmed)
    7. John & Patricia (confirmed)
    8. Jane (confirmed)
    9. Max 
    10. Gary
    11. Paul C (confirmed)
    12. Aakash (confirmed)
    13. Tony S (confirmed)
    14. Viv & Steve (confirmed)
    15. Neil & Sheila (confirmed)

Hi Helen,

Happy New Year

Please put us down to attend this event.

Thanks,

Sally & Colin

Hello Helen,
Can you put Patricia and me down for this event, we truly enjoyed last years event…

A very Happy New Year to you and yours , Helen

Please add Den and myself to the list 

Regards

Steve

Hi Helen, you can add Neil & Sirpa to the list… 

We will pass on this one. Good luck with the weather and have a great time

Peter

Registration is now open. You must register direct with the organisers as well as registering on this thread.

http://www.hanworthclassic.org.uk/register-vehicle.php

Don’t forget to indicate you’re with the MX5 WL club.

Colin

Thanks for the heads up, Colin.

I am now registered and have the entry pass.

I hope it is as good as the last couple of years were.

Richard

Registration all confirmed , thank you

Steve

Registration also confirmed , thank you
John & Patricia

Hi Colin & Helen,

Our registration is completed and accepted.

Have a good Easter.

Best wishes,

Sally & Colin

Registration all sorted… 

Hello Helen,

May I join you too please. 

I have registered with HCC and have my Registration for the car on the MX-5OC stand.

Kind regards

Paul

Cheers, Paul, look forward to seeing you there.
I’ll add you to our list.
Helen

Hi Helen,

Would you mind adding me to the list please? I’ve applied and been accepted for the show on the MX5 OC stand.

New to owning an MX5 and this forum, looking forward to meeting you all!

Thanks,

Aakash

Hello Aakash, welcome!
We’d be delighted to have you and your car along to the Bushy Park show; I’ll add you to the list. Details about the day (turning up etc) will be posted nearer the time.

Helen

Not long to go now, anyone else interested in joining us?

Although we still have space on our stand, bookings for the general public have now been closed, so this looks like being another sell-out show.  If previous years are anything to go by this is not a show to be missed if you’re interested in classic cars and a great location.

It’s only a couple of weeks away until our show at Bushy Park.

We need to be onsite and ready for the public opening at 11am; Colin should be there fairly early and I’ll try to get there for about 10am.

You should have received an email from the organisers with your pass to print out.  When you arrive at Bushy Park follow the signs for entry - the marshalls will help you - your pass will tell them which section we are situated in.

I’m trying to get away with bringing the shelter this year (praying for good weather) as I don’t want to bring the support vehicle as well.  However, Colin will be providing a camping stove and I’ll bring water/teas/coffees etc so that we can brew up during the day, so please bring your own mugs along and any biscuits/cakes will be greatly received!!

Gary and Max - if you are still interested in coming please can you ensure you register on the Hanworth website and let me know you have confirmed your place - or let me know if you can’t make it.

Anyone else wanting to come along - please sign up now and let me know.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Helen