West London area - Kempton Steam Museum - Sunday 18 November

With so many people deciding to drive directly to the museum, Peter has decided to cancel the convoy option. Please refer to the original post for directions and a map to assist you on your drive to the museum.

Hi Peter & Helen,

Unfortunately we’re now unable to join you at this event, have a great time.

Best wishes,

Sally & Colin

Last call for Sunday’s event at Kempton.

Hi Peter,

I’m one of Solent Area’s newbies … and a “steam-head” - please is there room for me ( and my ND) to come and join you at Kempton next Sunday? 

cheers

Teri

Hi Teri
That would be great if you could join us and good to have an ND on board. We are meeting at Kempton for 10am, which is before the public opening, so that we can set up our display. Full details in the opening post.

Hi Helen,
 Patricia & Me (john) will also like to come, we are from the solent region

Hi I’m very interested in joining you for this visit please I’m from the Solent area. Theo’s gerry

Please add me to the list from the Solent area gerry mk3 sport

Added. Cheers, Gerry. See you on Sunday.

Hi it’s gerry again adrian would like to come up from the Solent area if that ok gerry he has a black  mk1 if not it will be in a fiat spider (Mx5’s) if that’s ok gerry 

No problem Gerry, I have added Adrian to the list.

Peter

Hi Peter and Helen,
just to confirm that Patricia and Me will be coming (solent region), it will be the first time Patricia has shown off her new Mk4…

John and Patricia, your on the attendee list. See you on Sunday

Peter

Thanks for organising, Peter, excellent day out; proper engineering on a massive scale…

Kempton Steam MX5

Kempton Steam MX5

Kempton Steam MX5

Kempton Steam MX5

Kempton Steam MX5

Kempton Steam MX5

Now that’s a valve…

Kempton Steam MX5

Peter, what a great day this was, I thoroughly enjoyed myself - great weather, company and an educational tour of a fabulous museum.

What a great day - thank you , Peter , for organizing the event . Nice to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones !

Thank you for organising a great day Peter. It was very interesting and so nice to finally see what was inside that building that I’ve passed so many times over the years.

Cracking day out today at Kempton!    Many thank yous - it was lovely to meet you all!    

Cheers - Teri

Many thanks to Peter for arranging a great day out, and to Helen for letting us members of the Solent region join you all…
regards
Patricia & John

Thanks everyone for your kind feedback

Peter