West London Area - Rescheduled Brighton Run - 7 March 2010

I am working in the morning can we join you in brighton later.

Sure - if you can find us!  There’s no particular plan after lunch - free time for people to do as they wish and take their own routes home.  No doubt we’ll be at the fish & chip restaurant on the pier until about 2pm. 

Other than that, look out for a load of MX-5s parked up and wait for their owners to return Wink.

Bob

Terry, I think the restaurant has an outside seating / smoking area, if not then they certainly have a take away facility.  I’m sure we can work something out for the two of you.

Bob

Hello everyone

Another quick update.  Did a further trial run today of the early part of the drive and I think only a minor tweak will be necessary for tomorrow.  I’ll let everyone know about this at Ockham tomorrow.  Will also bring along a bunch of copies of the route.

I’ll also be conducting a final count up of those wanting fish & chips so that I can let MazdaChick have numbers for the restaurant.

Fingers crossed for another sunny day like today Cool

Bob

Sorry for the short notice Bob, we are having to pull out.Sad

Have a great day. It looks as though you have ordered the weather (as usual!!)Thumbs up

A big thank you to Bob for organising this event. The usual Bob sunshine although a bit chilly. A great drive down to Brighton and nice fish and chips on the pier, you couldn’t ask for anything  more.

Thanks again Bob

Anna & Peter

Thanks for the organisation - What a glorious day!  Top weather as usual - what are we going to do without Bob and his ability to make clouds disappear?

I can’t believe it, but I think I got sunburnt today! I’ve an awful headache as well!  But a top day.  Thanks everyone.

Top marks, Bob - not just for today but for all the reccys you went on to ensure the day went smoothly (shame the roads weren’t as smooth!).  Great day and you cast your magic once again on the weather.

An awesome run yet again! Thanks to all the organisers and to Bob for all his efforts with past events {#emotions_dlg.thumb}

A few of our pics:

What a great day. Thanks to Bob and anyone else involved in the run.

Twas cold, but lovely n sunny…and its always warm in a 5.

MX5PMP…great pics

Hi Bob

From Sam and I we loved the road run looking forward to next year, and great to metting new friends. thanks for all your hard work.

And from Sam woofwooffffffffff Dog

MX5pmp…that 5 in your pics coming the other way and waving,…is here: http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47310

My mistake, its here: http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47293

Are you sure? The one in my pic in a mk2 and the one on Nutz seems to be a mk1?

I think that is me waving a Green MK2 on the way away from Brighton

Had a great day and it was good to catch up with many of you. Thanks again Bob.

Peter