West London Area - South Regions 25/30 Anniversary Get Together - Sunday 23 June

Great, more the merrier!

I’ve bought my tickets as well now. 

I needed to register an account with MSV

At first glance I thought the tickets were identical, and the notice about copies not being accepted bothered me. 

However I then tried the stereoscope trick, by placing the two QR-codes at eyeball separation, and then looking at them one to each eye to superimpose them, and then concentrated on the central image and ignored the two side ones, and the many differences in the QR-code clearly stood out. 

So they are different.

2 Tickets bought Grim + North Face (N Thames) looking forwards to it

Hi Helen,

Tickets booked for 23rd June 2019, the discounted price using code MX5OC was £10 each…from £12 each…

regards

JOhn

Hi Helen

I have put this on our events list and included it in our next Newsletter for the SD area.

So far myself and I think Paul Cleaver will be attending and will ask any others to let you know.

Chris

Tickets purchased and looking forward to driving the Brands Hatch circuit !

Tickets also purchased and also looking forward to driving on the circuit!!!

Peter and Anna

Tickets purchased, look forward to joining with you,

Cliff & Rosie (North Thames) 

please add Sharon and Paul (one mx5 mk3). Tickets bought today. 

Still working on my friend to attend with his Mk1. 

Ok 2 tickets bought (i convinced my girlfriend to come). I’ll  also be at the BRSCC event later this month (24th March) should anyone else want to say hi!

Hi. Can you please also add Nick & Noelle (North Thames) to the list of attendees. Tickets bought

Hello stranger; long time no see!
Chris and I will look forward to catching up with you!
Helen

Hi Helen

From the Sussex Downs area can you put the following down as attending and tickets purchased.

Chris Unsted
Paul Cleaver
Paul and Jane
Brian Elstone
Richard Penfold

Thanks

Chris

Thanks, Chris - now added.

Hi Helen,

This sounds a greal day, so can you please include myself and Angela (Solent) in this?

Cheers v much,

Ron and Angela

PS: Have now booked the tickets!

And I you. Yes, been a while… I’ve been out of the scene for quite a while. Was told about this event by Sharon & Paul - who are going - and thought I’d check it out.

Thanks, Ron, I’ve added you both to the list.

Hello

Ticket bought for June 23.

Keith

(North West) born in Tooting, raised in Surrey

A few more from Eastern area to add to your list:

Andy & Jo (tickets bought)

Brian & Ruth (tickets bought)

Steve & Jill (tickets bought)

Phil & Jen (tickets bought)

Could you count me in please Matt and Lesley Goodwin kent area I have just booked tickets