West London Area - South Regions 25/30 Anniversary Get Together - Sunday 23 June

A taste of what we will all see at brands hatch…inc Paul Roddison…

follow this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0RW6uL-78k

Can’t normally make many events but this is too good to miss. Ticket purchased, so please add me to you list. Smile

hi thanks for the info have booked 2 tickets for the Sunday at Brands Hatch.  I’m with the North Thames name is Rod Atkins + 1

Can you add another one from Eastern area;

Mark & Pam, ticket bought.

Thanks for the recent updates - keep them coming!
Looking like it’s going to be a great turnout, and the list at the beginning of this thread doesn’t even contain all those from the Kent region, and there’s a LOT!

Hi can you add us to list please

Hi,

Please add myself and my wife to this event. Will book tickets in the morning.

Thanks,

John & Jenn

Hi there, my name is Tony Sighe. I am a committee member of the Max5 Racing Championship and we’re really looking forward to seeing you all at Brands Hatch.

Come and meet the drivers and take a closer look at race cars.

Could Helen or one of the organisers please contact me by email so that we can tie up our mutual plans for the day - please.

We look forward to seeing you in force on the day and hope we get to put on a fabulous celebration between us!

We’re trying to get as many different mx5 race cars out on the day. Max5 is the only place you will see different marques in the same race.

Hoping for sunny top down weather.

Cheers Tony 

Hi Tony
Thanks for your message and invitation to taker a closer look at the cars and meet the drivers - I will send you an email tonight when I have a bit more time (ie when I’m not at work!).

Regards
Helen

PS I’ve taken note of your email and removed it from your post to prevent any spamming.

Recent additions added to the list. Kent’s listing will be added tonight.

Can I add myself to the list? :slight_smile: with a plus 1

Certainly :-). I’ll be doing some updates to the listing later so I’ll add you on then.

Hi Claire & Sarah,

Too good an opportunity, to miss this prestigious run out to Brands Hatch, so have booked tickets for Serena and myself

Also, booked in Premier Inn for 2 nights (Sat & Sun) to make a weekend of it, so booked the sunshine too

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Best Regards

Mal Rowland

Joint Solent Area AC with Terry Botto, for the MX5OC

Great news, Mal.
Looking forward to catching up with you and Serena.
Helen

Hi all, please count us in, we have paid 

Great, I’ll add you to the list!

Can you please add another one from Eastern Area.

Liam B, and they’ve got tickets.

Not long now! 

Hello just to say I have bought tickets for the 23rd June at Brands Hatch your invite. 

I will be going with my niece as the passenger. 

So add me to your list, East Sussex, Martin & Rebecca MX5 Mk1 96  Classic ,white. 

Thankyou. 

Great - I’ve added you to the list.

Convoy details have been posted in my opening post.