West London Area - South Regions 25/30 Anniversary Get Together - Sunday 23 June

Hi I have been asked to let you know I have bought my ticket
Regards
Tim   Solent Area

Cheers, Tim.

Hi new to the club but have just purchased 2 tickets and would like to join in. I assume my local group would north Thames.

best regards 

Matt 

Just read the post again after getting my tickets and my bro is coming who leaves in aylesford so will convoy up with the Kent group if ok 

Can you add another one from the Eastern area?

Autojoy, (tickets bought).

And we’ve got our meeting point sorted, we’ll be leaving Birchanger Services (Jct 8, M11) at 8.15am so should be at Brands Hatch a little after 9am. 

Hi is there still time to sign up for this event?  Just fund out we will be free on the 23rd now & would like to go if possible

Hi yes, buy your tickets and come and join us.

Hope you all have a great time, but we shall be on our way to Norway, so unable to join you 

Tak, enjoy your trip to Norway!

Hi,

Can you count me in please.

Thanks,

Richard S

North Thames

Hi, please add me +1.

Will try to meet the Kent group in the morning. 

Kind regards,

Vin

Hi Helen, just bought my tickets??
Hopefully meet you at Cobham!
Adam ( and son Henry)
Am I the only one from South Central??
PS ages since I’ve seen you at Bracknell!

Hi Adam
Great you can join us - are you going to the Bracknell meet this Thursday? May see you there, otherwise at Cobham services on Sunday.
Helen

Stewart+1 N Thames (Tickets Bought)

Hi Paul and josh are going north Thames ticket bought

Hi there

Just grabbed a couple of tickets courtesy of another generous member who cant make it - it will be our first meet. I live just up the road from the Birchanger M11 services and i believe there’s a few meeting there at 8.15. i guess we’ll be in the North Thames gang. It would be great if me and my son could tag along :slight_smile:

Jon and Finlay 

Titanium Grey 2004 Arctic edition

My partner and I are going on the Saturday and camping there so we’ll see you on Sunday! Not sure if we’ll be able to get over to the track from the camp site but will give it a go!

List updated with new attendees :slight_smile:

Please add Steve & Val from North Thames to the list as we have tickets

Thanks

UPDATE

To those of you who are coming to Brands Hatch on Sunday and want to do the parade lap please BRING YOUR DRIVING LICENCE WITH YOU for sign-on.

Sign-on is in the Race Admin office in the paddock behind the Pit Garages and will be open from when you arrive, so ensure you do this to participate. Passengers will also need to sign-on.

Arms and legs must be covered too so make sure you have suitable clothing.