West London Area - Weald & Downland Museum - Sunday 18th August

Organiser: Colin

Colin will be running this event again with a drive down to Singleton in West Sussex to the Weald & Downland Museum on Sunday 18th August, which is the date of their steam weekend, where classic cars (us!) will be on display.  Friends from the Solent region joined us last year and they are more than welcome again.

More details to follow regarding meeting point, times, prices etc.

Please indicate if you would like to attend.

Attendees

Colin
John & Patricia (Solent) + cakes!
Steve & Den 
Sandra & Kevin
Ron & Angela
John & Jenn 
Sally & Colin
Keith & Jo (Sussex Downs)
Mal & Terry (Solent)
Gerry (Solent)
Val & Bob (Solent)
Graham & Sheila (Solent)
Richard & Linda
Sheila & Neil
John & Ruth
Jane
Susan (Chantilly)
Denis & Damaris
Adam & Harriet (+Daisy)
David P (grey mk3 S Downs)

UPDATE

The theme for the weekend is Saddles to Steam: Horsepower to Horsepower.

Colin has booked a pitch for 15 cars but this can be extended, if required, to a possible maximum of 20.

Entry will be free for the driver and their passenger (a saving of £15.50 per person) and in return we are asked to be on site for 10am and stay until 5pm.

West London members will meet at Ockham Common Car Park at 8:30am for a 8:45am departure and meet up with members from other areas at the Triangle Car Park the junction of Kennel Hill and Knights Hill at 9:45am for a swift departure to be at the Museum at 10am.

UPDATE 2

Colin has received the entry passes for the show and these will be handed out at the meeting points on the 18th.

There are still 4 spaces available, so if any other club members wish to attend, please register on this post so that you can be added to the list of attendees.

Hi Colin, please put Patricia and John down to join you all, once again Patricia will make a couple of birthday cakes to celebrate my birthday which will be on the 17th August.

Please would you add Den and I to the list - Patricia`s cake sounds too good to miss !

Steve

Please add Kevin and I
Thank you

Hi Colin,

Please put Angela and myself down to join you for this.

It was a really good show last year, looking forward to this year - hopefully the weather will be somewhat kinder to us!

Cheers,

Ron

Added you all, thanks.

Hi,

I would like to sign up to this event please and bring my wife along. 

Many thanks,

John & Jenn

I’ve added you to the list. Arrangements will be firmed up nearer the time.
Helen

Hi Colin,

Will you please put us down for this event?

Thanks & best wishes,

Sally & Colin

Coln, please add Jo & I to your event. We are in the Sussex Downs Area

Hi Keith
I’ve added you to the listing. So great to catch up with you both today - it’s a shame it was so late in the day, however, depending on my diary, I may see you at this event.
Helen

UPDATE

The theme for the weekend is Saddles to Steam: Horsepower to Horsepower.

Colin has booked a pitch for 15 cars but this can be extended, if required, to a possible maximum of 20.

Entry will be free for the driver and their passenger (a saving of £15.50 per person) and in return we are asked to be on site for 10am and stay until 5pm.

West London members will meet at Ockham Common Car Park at 8:30am for a 8:45am departure and meet up with members from other areas at the Triangle Car Park the junction of Kennel Hill and Knights Hill at 9:45am for a swift departure to be at the Museum at 10am.

Hi Helen,

At last…one I can make

Please can you count me in for this drive and happy to stay the full duration.

I will meet you at The Triangle Car park, if I may.

Sadly Serena won’t be with me, as she is otherwise engaged but I will see if Terry wishes to come along.

Best Regards

Mal Rowland

Joint Solent Area AC with Terry Botto, for the MX5OC 

Hi Helen and Colin put me down for this please gerry

Thanks, Mal and Gerry.

Hi again Helen,

Quick update; I am pleased to say Terry would like to come along to this event with me, which is great. So there will be two of us.

Best Regards 

Mal Rowland 

Joint Solent Area AC with Terry Botto, for the MX5OC 

Hi,

Val and Bob from Solent Area would love to attend please

regards

Bob

Hi Colin and Helen

Sheila and I would like to join you for this event, if we may.

Most likely meet up with you at the Triangle Car Park, Chichester if that’s acceptable?

Thanks.

Graham and Sheila

Hi Helen and Colin. It would be great if we can join the group if you have enough space.

Thanks Sheila & Neil.