What do you drive. Not mx5

Other than the mx5 I drive this little beauty at work. Luckily I get to drive the mx5 every day to pick this up.

3 Likes

SWMBO around the bend allegedly.

6 Likes

:thinking:A vacuum cleaner and lawnmower once in a while! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I love your sign, I can think of a few witty comments, but on reflection they are not fit for this site!!!

5 Likes

I quite often get people taking photos of it. Not sure why but its normally blokes sending it to there wifes/girlfriends🤣

Only the Jag gets driven these days.

Obviously, even that is limited, as the petrol cap hasn’t been touched since lockdown.

2 Likes

My Honda Civic Sport Turbo. Unfortunately hardly used for the last 7 weeks.

A marmite car, you either like the shape or not, but it drives so well - silky smooth Honda VTEC + turbo

4 Likes

Mk2 citroen C3 soon to be sold when coronavirus dies down.

1 Like

My wife has one of those, loves the high roof glass

It’s a super comfy car and will surprise you with how much get up and go they have (especially the 1.6 diesel). I’d keep it if i could but i can’t keep 2 cars running.

1 Like

I had the 1.6 diesel in a C3 Picasso, good engine. Sadly the current C3 has a three-pot 1.2 petrol

1 Like

You need to add a spoiler like i did, instant +20HP :rofl:

1 Like

This, amongst other things!

2 Likes

Audi Q5 and Morgan Plus 8.

Never taken a photo of the Audi for some reason!

6 Likes

My wife’s Seat Arona 1.5 FR. A surprisingly quick, smooth and quiet car. Before lock-down I had an occasion to have to follow her on some country roads, and was very impressed at the way I had to drive to stay with her. It packs an impressive punch on mid range acceleration.

1 Like

This is my fun car (the MX-5 is for civilised days out):

5 Likes

I need a 5 door hatchback for the Dog & elderly Mother. This fits the bill perfectly.

6 Likes

This is a sort of a cheat as the running gear is Eunos :thinking:

4 Likes

For uncivilised days, eh? Did you build it yourself?

BMW M140, daily driver and track day fun, but thinking about selling and just running an MX5 mk3 roadster. My better half has a CX5 which can serve as the ‘practical’ vehicle when required.