What have you done to your MX-5 today? (Part 1)

There’s no point in crying about it once it’s happened, just get on with it and get it sorted, at least when the front bumper is re sprayed it will loose all the stone chips, for about a week :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hopefully it will soon be back to how it should look.

7 Likes

Definite improvement!

1 Like

Must be one of the best colours on the road! Cannot wait for mine to arrive in March.

1 Like

I first sat in the new ND at a motor show, way back on it’s release. Having still got the NC in true red I thought at the time how boring the ND colour was. The missus loved it though, now 5 years or so on it’s grown on me, I love it.:+1:

’I don’t believe it’
This lock down has made me resort to spending £3.16 on an A4 piece of orange plastic and modelling it into a battery cover.
I feel saddened and ashamed by my pathetic attempts to retain some sort of sanity in this now Trumpless world. I have attached a picture so feel free to take take the proverbial wewe as it could help both of us to get a firmer grip on reality.

7 Likes

Looks perfectly acceptable to me.

2 Likes

Wheel alignment checked and adjusted today. Front left slightly out. Next a service then underseal.

A Trumpless world but you have chosen to honour him with that colour mod!

5 Likes

This lock down has made me resort to spending £3.16 on an A4 piece of orange plastic and modelling it into a battery cover.

[/quote]

looks great :+1: :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I call my battery cover ‘bonnet’ :rofl:
Jokes aside it looks tidy :+1:

1 Like

It’s orange and it doesn’t serve any useful purpose. Now what does that remind us of?

5 Likes

6 Likes

Today, I picked up my MX-5 from Preserve & Protect in Johnstone (Scotland) after Dinitrol underseal treatment, and a wheel refurb. Luckily, there was just surface rust underneath, although there was a fair bit of it! Went for graphite wheels instead of the original silver, what do you think?

22 Likes

Looks good!!

1 Like

Thanks!

Love it. Had the same treatment last month, the car that is!

1 Like

Perfect​:heart::+1:

2 Likes

It’s not the most exciting thing to have done, because you’d never know unless you were underneath the car, but I feel a lot better knowing the car’s protected!

1 Like

Nice…

1 Like

Wheel colour would be my choice too. Nice.

1 Like