What is your favourite wine?

Love a Grenache,sometimes aldi and Lidl have some nice ones !
Although the wine shop at Huntleys in salmesbury have good stuff and the guy that runs it gives great advice

1 Like

Missus spotted that one at our newly opened Sainsbury’s in Dobbies garden centre, yes supermarket shopping now at garden centres, whatever next🤔

Anyways, bonus we have to return as they gave us a voucher to spend for our next visit, more wine it’s not excluded on the voucher either like some offers.:+1::wine_glass:

3 Likes

Waitrose Good Ordinary Claret… £5.89 is a good value everyday drinker. Screwtop for when just one glass is needed (as if).

1000 Stories bourbon-aged Zinfandel from Sainsburys when on offer (down from £15 to as low as £8 when they’re doing their 25% off six) is an excellent barbecue red. I was a bit iffy of Zinfandel as it has those Gallo connotations but this particular Californian is very good. 14% mind :grin:

Forgot to add, my wife’s favourite is Terre Faiano Organic Primitivo, from Waitrose. Usually £9.99 but on offer regularly for a couple or so quid less. Being organic, no headache in the morning, of course.

2 Likes

Water :grin:

1 Like

Cabalie is top of the list :wine_glass:

1 Like

tap, sparkling. or still or is that code for wine less than 14% LOL

Blockquote Gallaibh

Water

Cheapskate…! :wink:

Yep, and me - water. Or coke (the liquid type these days😉)

Haha, still’s fine- just sparkling if I’m feeling particularly fruity or tap if I’m impoverished :rofl::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Hey! Don’t knock a cheap date!! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ginger beer & lime for me :grin:

Haha…! I should be so lucky…! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Rob

2 Likes

I just LOVE a good old, traditional ginger beer!!! :smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Yup, most refreshing drink ever :grin:

1 Like

You’re just meeting the wrong kinda women pal :rofl:

4 Likes

You lot are bloody priceless.
We need a bit of banter right now…

3 Likes

Cheap date? :thinking: I don’t think I’ve ever had one of those! :face_with_monocle: The term “Gold Digger” comes to mind, until they realise, in the words of WS, “all that glisters is not gold”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Haha, ohhhh, I could tell ye stories pal :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Oh, I’m sure you could Mel, but being over twice as old as you I could tell you a whole lifetime more! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Couldn’t comment :zipper_mouth_face::rofl:

1 Like