A 'Virtually' excellent outing.. Everyone welcome

Just had the 5 cleaned ready for a lovely bright weekend…
stay safe

Cheers
MF1

3 Likes

overlooking Anglesarke, 3 years ago.

3 Likes

CNW Spring Rally at Oulton Park 2015 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My seventh MX5…

3 Likes

Here is my RF. not been cleaned in a while but took her out for a blast 2 days ago as not been driven in 2 weeks whilst I have been knocked out by the lurgy.

!

2 Likes

The last (for the foreseeable future) Hanworth Festival in Bushy Park near Hampton Court, 30th June 2019. It was an excellent day with superb swing and jazz music and a vast collection of different cars, bikes and militaria of all ages.

2 Likes

Tour to Italy 1999 with wife to be…

21 years later still together but now with an different NA

5 Likes

nearly 2m apart - keeping safe😇

2 Likes

And if the car wash is closed :joy:

2 Likes

10th April 2016 a very wet trip to the coast, Gosport, with the West London group, it was almost dry when we reached the pub…

1 Like

11th June 2015 a holiday trip with the West London group to Northumberland, and this picture is at Cragside, Armstrong’s house with the first hydro-electric powered lighting etc.

1 Like

A trip to Duxford with North Thames on 27th August 2017, very well worth another visit,

My uncle was shot down in May 1940 flying one of these sitting duck Blenheims.
Daft design no armour-back for the pilot seat and the rear gunner can’t shoot at the enemy plane sitting right behind because he will shoot off his own tail.

The flying fortress got it right

1 Like

Black mountains,south Wales,on the way to Aberystwyth last February

Ouch! Here’s to a speedy recovery. Great looking Z-Sport. I need to give mine some TLC to make it look as good as yours! I’m too itching to go out for a spin but suffering from gout at the moment due to too much eating and drinking - the wrong kind of liquid :wink:
I relive my top down experience in my dash cam video recordings :smiley:

1 Like

random summer pic

1 Like

Love all these mx5s… Someone has a unique number plate MX5 :sunglasses:number plate too…

Mine is in need of new roof and possible exhaust to meet MOT in June… But I’m making sure it doesn’t get contaminated. Taken few days ago in Esher.

1 Like

That’s a stunning pic Mattjk… and love the colour.!

Thanks Brian_A
Not been cleaned in 2 months and looking a little sad.
Now i have recovered there is no excuse for me not to clean her one lunchtime!

Washed and ready to go! Turned out to be my last drive two days before the lock down kicked in.

2 Likes