Mk3 Venture Wheel Spacers Size an is it worth it

Yep! They’ll fit perfect :+1:

Barrie

1 Like

Hey Everyone

So just an update ive ordered 2 pairs today an managed to get 15% off from the seller, ALSO for anyone that’s interested if you type in BAG15OFF during checkout section. You ll get a Further 15% off, so you end up getting 2 pairs for a nice £115.

Thanks to all that helped out, ill upload picture when its completed.

Barrie@Bettabuilda where did u pick up the lower Spliiter an attaching cables i really like this look ?

Kind regards
Ben

1 Like

Hiya, all off Amazon, spoiler £30 and support rods £12, both bargains :+1:

Barrie

2 Likes

Awesome @Bettabuilda thanks for the help again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hiya guys the Spacers have arrived !!! Does anyone know the torque settings the bolts on the spacers need nipping up to on the Hub??

Tighten up to shear, then back off half a turn :nerd_face:

Seriously, have a read here the spacers will be the same as the wheels.

Barrie

Got my spacers on which we’re recommend buy you guys perfect fit thanks for all help

1 Like

Looking great mate!!!

Hey Guys

just wanted to say a massive thanks to all you guys that shared links an gave advice, me an my dad got the job done.

3 Likes

Looking good mate :ok_hand:

1 Like

Have you installed a DAB radio??

I haven’t yet no because it comes with a unbranded pioneer head unit already it’ll be the last job to do on my list, I aim to fit a dab windscreen aerial an a reversing camera underneath the boot lid. An will of course replace it with a double din head unit when the times comes.

I was referring to the ‘additional aerial’ sticking out of the side window… :wink:

1 Like

Something spooky in the cabin.:skull:

1 Like

I am going to necro this thread like a mad man.

I’m looking to pickup spacers but the recommended ones in this thread appear to be out of stock both on eBay and the manufacturers website. (these ones (eBay) or these ones (website)).

Any alternatives?

EDIT: Even the freakypart ones are out of stock link

This is a timely return to this post! If you’re on stock wheels and tyres (205) 25mm spacers look perfect.
I’ve made the mistake this morning of putting some 215 Kumho PS71s on (amazing deal on ATS Euromasters for £267 fitted for 4!!!) and rubbed the ■■■■ out of the rears on the 13 mile journey home (sounded bloody awful too :man_facepalming:t2:).
Well chuffed with the tyres, and the fronts look awesome with the 25mm spacers, but the rears now look ■■■■, being tucked back into almost stock position :disappointed:. I’m lowered on Eibach pro springs (35mm drop) and wondered if anyone with experience can guide me as to what size spacers will help fill the gap without rubbing the wheel arch?
Have seen sub 10mm ones on wheelpartsdirect.com but not sure if I could get away with 15mm ones???
Any thoughts from this amazing hive mind?
Cheers
Nick

Ordered some 9mm spacers from Bofi Racing. Worth a try for less than £11 delivered!
I’ll post a before and after if anyone’s interested?
Cheers
Nick

2 Likes

Currently contemplating something similar and it hadn’t crossed my mind that 215 tyres might be an issue. I would be grateful if you let me know what your ride height is at the rear, hub centre to under side of the top of the wheel arch.

tia

Hi mate,

From middle of hub to the underneath edge of the arch lip (where it caught and rubbed) is 318mm

Hope this helps.

FYI, had no issues on 205 tyres and 25mm spacers :+1:t2:

Cheers

Nick

1 Like