MX-5 ND Photos Please

The Launch Edition cars also came with a black roof.

Wow :+1::blush:

1 Like

My previous Sport Recaro.

On a trip to Italy. pictured on the way up the San Bernardino pass in Switzerland.

Pictured on the pit lane in the old Reims circuit in France taken on the way home.

6 Likes

My 2016 ICON 1.5

6 Likes

Very nice, but I am biased. :wink:

My daily, but going nowhere fast!!

3 Likes

Hi Gareth
I think you got the same controller as me I had an issue with mine got it changed out and it’s been working fine , the windows up after opening roof is working well but I have disconnected the window open/close from the keypad as I feel it may burn the motors out ( just my thoughts)

My ND loaded up on trailer for a track day

And a sunny pic

3 Likes

Loving these ND’s guys :smiley: :ok_hand:

Sport Recaro with lots of mods

3 Likes

I had no end of trouble, 3 different controller sets, some worked better than others but ultimately they all eventually lost complete control of the passenger window.

As I said my roof up and down window operation is working fine so far but the car is wrapped up for winter , I have disconnected the window operation from the key fob off as I think that it overloads the motors as it’s normally only one window that you are closing so the closed window motor is still coming in to play , also after it was all wired in it drained the battery as if it was permanently live.

Post 75

11 Likes

Looking nice
What wheels are those ?

Post 77

1 Like

5 Likes

gorgeous

Love Ceramic…, though maybe I’m biased…! :ok_hand:

No!!!

7 Likes