National rally sept 2021

I only live down the road (30 mins). A few drips in the morning and lunchtime, other than that, fine.

Thankyou to all who organised and ran the Rally today. Great venue, and lots to see. Amazing considering how the Rally was organised at relatively short notice with COVID restrictions. The massive effort is much appreciated. Regards Mark

2 Likes

Many congratulations to Iain and the MX5OC Team for a great National Rally at The Claydon Estate. Despite the weather on arrival, we had a great day meeting up with friends and the venue was lovely. We also left at chucking out time in brilliant sunshine, for a nice top down drive home to Hampshire.

Many thanks again on behalf of Solent Area

Mal Rowland, Solent Area AC

1 Like

This was my very first show with my NB. Was an awesome day, despite the weather. Thank u to all the hard work etc ā€¦

Could not make the show as was at the Goodwood Revival but hope all went well!

Thank you all for a well organised rally, from the cheery welcome to the cheery goodbyes from all the marshalls. We had a nice couple of days away, the weather turned out good too.:+1:

Made me smile, Mrs said Fuzz is wearing the same crummy clothes as at the last rally we attendedā€‹:grin::weary:
Thatā€™s his image dear I said.:grin:

The same from me - a huge thank you to the Team and to all who attended to make it such an enjoyable Rally.
To come home with the Best in Show Tropy for my RS was both amazing and totally unexpected. Thank you.
Steve Bryan

1 Like

Just back home after the weekend and would like to send our thanks to all for a magnificent event. You must all be ā€˜nuttersā€™---------- but very nice ones!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

It went ahead and I lost my only car key in the grass of a 15 acre farmers field Took my car to bits with seven helpers Couldnā€™t find it here I was 80 miles from home on a Sunday without my car key ! All of a sudden a woman come along dangling a key ā€œā€ is this what you are all looking for ā€œā€ ā– ā– ā–  the relief is indescribable. Who on earth would come to a farmers field to make a new key on a windswept SUNDAY ā€¦,

HELP NEEDED!

Does anyone have any pics of the rally at Claydon House?
I was working as a volunteer (rally was in our local area) and didnā€™t take any pics.
If you can help please ping me a message
Thanks
Steve

2 Likes