Wardy's ND

Another Readers Rides thread, to remind me about things I’ve done, if nothing else! :joy:

Background
The short version is I sold my NC2 around Easter and I’ve bought an ND to replace it.

However, I’d not really planned to sell the NC2 following a reasonable amount of modifications/updates/improvements. But originally I’d been offered a friend’s car which I fancied, so put it up for sale. After a rather long and protracted tale, my friend’s car ended up not being quite right. But my that time my mind was made up about a change, and I’d already had enquiries about the car.

I’d not really thought about an ND in searches up until that point, but upon trying other options it allowed me to review what I wanted the car for, and how it should perform. So I tried a local ND 1.5 and was impressed. I liked how the approach harked back to the NA, which I’d previously owned for 7 years. But with a modern twist and also how the 1.5 responded and performed. It seemed to me a modern incarnation of the NA’s 1.6 that I’d so enjoyed using. But with modern economy!

So my requirements were a 1.5 with cloth seats, if I could find the right example. I’m not really a fan of leather seats in roadsters! So here we have a late 2015 1.5 in SE-L Nav spec. More than enough base spec for me, and I can add/tweak things as time goes on :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Steve

Photos from one of my test routes in the early ‘getting to know you’ phase! :checkered_flag:

8 Likes

Work so far…

[to edit]

Lovely stuff! And a great choice of model - the most character of all the NDs, IMO. And ripe for upgrades :sunglasses:

Enjoy!

1 Like

Looking forward to meeting your new ride!

1 Like